Monday 22 October 2012

SEEING WITH THE THIRD EYE

I saw my neighbour today and I asked him, ''do you know you have three eyes?'' Being a yoruba man he replied me with a suprised look, Kilo shéle? (meaning 'whats happening'). ''I have 2 eyes ni, abi you are a calling me a witch?'' But I wasn't moved by his confusion. ''Yes'', I said to him, ''you have three eyes and the third eye is your MIND.'' My friend, even you have a mind,a third eye, what are you doing with it? Are you only seeing with the 2 eyes you are used to? Are you just seeing the decay,the poverty,the lack of jobs around you thereby using it to judge your life and circumstance? Do you wake up in the morning and you see how poor your family background or your academic qualification is and you use it to judge your life and future? Why not start SEEING WITH YOUR THIRD EYE,YOUR MIND and realize that you can become who you think you can only if u keep working hard. Dont be moved by sight,but by your faith,your believe that you are an achiever! (From Achievers $ Champions).

No comments:

Post a Comment